1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

John Tartaglia Workshop

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by zns, Dec 4, 2012.

1. zns

zns Active Member

Hi,

I am thinking about taking one of John Tartaglia's puppetry courses in NYC. I know about the private classes which are $200.00 an hour, but I was wondering if anyone knows when they do the group classes. Has anyone ever worked with him or his staff? Does anyone know when they have their classes? Thank you.

Zach Snyder
  2. bluebomber95

bluebomber95 Member

There is no regular schedule--everything has to be worked around John's work schedule and, as a result, group classes and private lessons happen sporadically. The best thing to do is go to the "Contact Us" and say that you're interested in taking lessons, and then you'll be emailed the next time there is a class.

Also, you should live in or be able to travel to NYC.