Johnny and the Sprites?

Redsonga

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7lBW-IYvCc
I was wondering how everyone feels about this series? I saw it for the first time a few months ago and it reminded me of sort of a rip off of Fraggle Rock for younger children. It is sort of sweet though :excited: ..
What do you think of it?:coy:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I think bunny Town feling like a Rip Off of Fragle Rock to me. But that is a cool things! It's probably not as deep though, heh!

But about Johnny and The Sprites. Surprised that is has so many Puppeteers from Henson and Sesame Street! But kinda not as puppeteer work is kind of a scarce thing. But it was great to see so many talented people involved in this show! Interesting to see Leslie Carrara Rudolph going back and forth between preforming and fairy and a sprite.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Meh, I don't like Bunny Town at all :stick_out_tongue:. At least JATS has a bit more soul behind it to me, it feels like a stepping stone show between Sesame Street and Fraggle Rock now that I really look at it :smile:...
Oh no :confused: Must not get Fraggle Rock/Johnny and The Sprites crossover fic idea *fights fanfic writing bug*

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, I meant it felt like a rip off in that the bunny hold felt and resembles the Fraggles cave in quite a bit of ways.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Well, I meant it felt like a rip off in that the bunny hold felt and resembles the Fraggles cave in quite a bit of ways.
I would not put it past them :wink:. But I guess my main feeling against the bunnies is that the puppets don't seem that well made to me. I've never made one or played a puppet role before, it's just my viewers' point of veiw :stick_out_tongue:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah! I mean Fraggles Rock used to Air on Disney Channel Back when it was called The Disney Channel. I have to admit the they are some pretty interesting looking puppets to say the least, heh!

Redsonga

Reaction score
Yeah! I mean Fraggles Rock used to Air on Disney Channel Back when it was called The Disney Channel.
*lol* You mean you would read Fraggle Rock/JATSs crossover fic by me? :coy: If I made one?:smile:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Aw well, when I see a happy little world like Johnny's I suddenly want to take it too seriously and write a lot of back-story to make it more like Fraggle Rock (in a theme way, not in a rip off way)

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Sounds like a good idea. But I now that I look back at what I wrote I meant that sense Fraggles used to Air on Disney Channel and sense Bunny towns tunnels are so similar that that may have been in influence by it.