jonny and the sprites

Ryan

Reaction score
ravagefrackle said:
little article about it here

Several good friends were involved in this show(one designed the puppets), one was a puppeteer, the puppets were built by 3design, the same guys who did eureekas castle, among other things,

enjoy

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/story/353243p-301167c.html
Do you know if Heather Asch is performing Ginger? I know she auditioned for the role. Also, do you know of any other performers on the show?

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
i know just about everyone involed in the show, but i have no intention of revealing who does what , (thats why i didnt name people in the first place,)

its not my show, i am just showing support for my friends work, and hope that it all goes well for them

TopperFraggle

Reaction score
Yes it is a cute little show and the music is great. Really impressive stuff for such a short little segment.

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
if you want to know more about the show, and the folks who orked on it go here,

http://michaelschupbach.com

Mikes a good friend of mine, and we have worked with each other on several projects togother ,

enjoy the puppety goodness

pan

Reaction score
Awesome show, oh, and hi!

Hi, I'm new to the forums and just beginning to learn the intricacies of puppet creation, but I just wanted to chime in that the show is awesome. Great puppets, I especially like Basil and his expressive, moveable eyes, which I hope to learn how to do in the future. I've seen John Tartaglia in Avenue Q twice in Las Vegas. He is a great performer and puppeteer and perfect for this new Disney show. Here's hoping that he gets his 30 min spot on the Disney Channel, I cast my vote. I also hope to meet him and the puppeteers one day, since I just started to work at Disney as a character designer.

Well, I hope to get acquainted with everyone on this forum. I'm just a novice, but working hard at learning puppetry and puppet making. Here's hoping that it's never too late to start! (Just graduated from art college)

Thanks for the great links too Ravagefrackle!

Eight's King

Reaction score
Johnny and the Sprites is just what the doctor ordered. Our children need to be exposed to real music... and Johnny is just the guy to do it.

Trekkie Monster

Reaction score
John is a HUGE talent. I love the small clips of the show, and I think an expanded version is very much needed. The best part of the show is the music, it's not your average synthasized music, but real, nice sounding, well composed music.