Julie on Sesame Street etc

MIKEB97

Reaction score
Hello,

I am searching for an on TV special titled "Julie Andrews on Sesame Street Street". Here are a few others that I am searching for:

Sesame Street at the Boston Pops, 1971
Hey Cinderella, 1970
The Frog Prince, 1971
The Muppets A celebration of 30 years, 1986
The Vision of Jim Henson
Kermit's Swamp Years
The Muppets with Weezer
Kermit the frog, Big Bird, Oscar the Grouch and other characters in the "we are family special".

If anyone has what I am looking for, please e-mail anytime at discostu29@hotmail.com and we can work out a deal.

Mike

MIKEB97

Reaction score
Would anyone be able to dub Kermit's Swamp Years for me? Where I live, it's extremely hard to find.

MahnaMahna

Reaction score
Yay! A Canadian. Yeah, Kermit's Swamp Years is hard to find up here. I got my DVD for $24.59CDN at Costco. It's $27.99 at FutureShop and $36.99 at MusicWorld.

So where is Surrey BC, exactly. I think I always mix it up with Souris, AB. I was at both when I was quite young, I believe.

You could also try Amazon.ca, or Futureshop.ca, so it is always available to you.

As for the stuff that's not currently available in official release, I can help you. I have everything on your list except the Sesame Street/Boston Pops special (I tend to not collect Sesame Street.)

Do you have anything to offer in trade? I've been looking for a Canadian collector who has episodes of the Muppet Show from when it aired on YTV about 7-8 years ago.

Mark

http://www.geocities.com/mahnamahna2000/