Julie on SST on GoogleVideo!

sesameguy

Reaction score
Indeed, this is a fun show for old-school fans, featuring the song "Picture a world" near the very end. Worth watching!

mikebennidict

Reaction score
The credited to 1970 but I could of sworn though some other reference it was 1973.

Regaurdless thanks for the link.

zns

Reaction score
That's definately one of the best Sesame specials that have been done in the last 40 years;. I would love it if someone had the special "Out to Lunch" and could post it or even offer it for trade.

muppet maniac

Reaction score
The credited to 1970 but I could of sworn though some other reference it was 1973.

Yes it was indeed from 1973, the user must have typed 1970 in by mistake.

Anyway, this was a super treat and also true old school Sesame Street. And that scene where Cookie Monster eats the stick of dynamite during the "Big Spender" number...there's no way they could do that today!

All in all, this was an awesome special.

jacemrva

Reaction score
Oscarfan, thanks for linking to this, I've only seen a few clips of it over the years.

zns wrote:
"I would love it if someone had the special "Out to Lunch" and could post it or even offer it for trade."

Yes, 'Out To Lunch' seems to be truly lost. I recently posted a question about it on an Electric Company fansite, didn't sound like anyone had seen it since the original air date.