June Bugs 2001 (Need Help)

Erine81981

Reaction score
Does know where I could find list of the Bugs Bunny shorts that aired during this June Bugs but I need help on knowing which one aired first and then on. I have 7 2 hour VHS tapes that I wanted to know how to sort them when I start putting them to DVDs. I didn't want to record 2 hour DVDs each. I want to be able to put a full recording on the disc. Here's my email in case you want to contact me about it too. basketpusherkyle@yahoo.com

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Does know where I could find list of the Bugs Bunny shorts that aired during this June Bugs but I need help on knowing which one aired first and then on. I have 7 2 hour VHS tapes that I wanted to know how to sort them when I start putting them to DVDs. I didn't want to record 2 hour DVDs each. I want to be able to put a full recording on the disc. Here's my email in case you want to contact me about it too. basketpusherkyle@yahoo.com
The shorts all aired in chronological order with the exception of 11 cartoons that did not air at all.

Erine81981

Reaction score
The shorts all aired in chronological order with the exception of 11 cartoons that did not air at all.
Thanks minor muppetz! I did get some help from someone else who has a complete list of what showed.