Just came back from California Adventure

ohdarling

Reaction score
hi all. :smile: i used to be on here months ago but i forgot my login name, lol. anyway, my name is nicole. i'm 22 and love the muppets so much. anything henson really. i grew up watching fraggle rock, sesame street, and my friend gill and i watched the dark crystal lots when i was 7. among other things. i even remember seeing mr hooper on sesame street before he died (*sniffle*) even though i was very tiny.

i just came back from disneyland. i saw someone's post about disneyworld! i have only been to WDW once, but disneyland atleast 11 times..anyway it was my first time seeing california adventure. they had muppets 3d which i had seen before, but really liked! they had so much muppet merchandise i wanted but i got a very soft winnie the pooh instead, lol. and a nightmare before christmas hooded sweatshirt. they decorated the haunted mansion like nightmare before christmas, the whole thing was re done! did they do this in wdw?? it was really great.

i also loved the scary rides at california adventure. and they had this GREAT virtual ride called 'soaring over california' which was so realistic and awesome, it lifts you up in the air.

anyway i'll stop rambling now. hehe :wink:

ohdarling

Reaction score
sorry i just realized i should have posted this in the new member thread but i wanted to ramble about disneyland too :wink: forgive me? :flirt: