Just curious

Ealdain

Reaction score
I seem to remeber when i was young that there was an "Empire strikes back" Episode of the muppet show. Anyone know where i can find a copy of that episode (if there was one its one of those foggy childhood memories) I seem to remember miss piggy withe her hair in buns like princess Leia, and Mark Hamill threatening to make a bear rug out of fozzy.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
That would be the season 4 TMS episode which featured Chewbacca, C-3PO, R2D2 AND Luke Skywalker alias Mark Hamill.
It was available as part of Timelife's Best of the Muppet Show series if you can track those discs or tapes down.

Marky

Reaction score
omigod, that was too unreal for me back then! I guess I was 6 1/2 - already aware that a new SW flick was coming out...
The merging of the two worlds got me so excited my little head almost exploded!!!

That's back when the Muppets were really the Muppets!!!

Bill Bubble Guy said:
That would be the season 4 TMS episode which featured Chewbacca, C-3PO, R2D2 AND Luke Skywalker alias Mark Hamill.
It was available as part of Timelife's Best of the Muppet Show series if you can track those discs or tapes down.