just got kermit and reg piggy!

gorry

Reaction score
well i went swimming today and came home and was really tired.when i got home my mom went to check the mail.she came back with a little package,i thought "way too small for muppets".but oddly she didn't open it.(she always immediatly opens her mail)then i came in her office and looked at her and she said "could you hand me the scissors?"i replied "the package ain't for me,so why?" then she said "well if it's not for you i'll keep it."(i quickly got the fact it was for me.)she opened it and whoa!and ebgames.com order form on top!

the two are opened now and with kermit you really can't appreciate this fig until you have it.only he's to small to reach the camera.lol.the only problem was on piggy's base the pegs were two different sizes.lol.

kane31666

Reaction score
Did you order the special for 9.99 from EB. I did that, and I got my figures today, when I ordered them at 8 15 AM yesterday. Man it was fast shipping. The figures look great and I really love them. Great job, plus the price saved me about 3 bucks and a few trips to the toy store.

writer

Reaction score
yeah,i did that.it took my ex piggy a week to ship and these only took a day!

gorry

Reaction score
that was me,sorry i forgot i was logged in as my mom.lol.

wolvoks

Reaction score
Actually, aren't Kermit and Miss Piggy the easiest ones to find? I wouldn't have ordered them off the internet.

gorry

Reaction score
well they were sellin em for ten bucks together!

wolvoks

Reaction score
Thats right! EB had that special price for the 2. How could I have forgotten? Oh well.