Just saying thanks!

roastnebrie

Reaction score
hi ,im sure you dont know me personaly but i would like to thank you for all your hard work to get this site going. Ive been a muppet fan all of my life and I think your the best person to do this. :smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I would just like to give a big second to that! It's very easy here to get caught up in all the latest fanfiction, games, conversations and even occasional fights. That's okay sometimes, but it's also important every now and then to take some time out to consider the sheer size of the site, and all the work that has to go into it on practically a daily basis. Not to mention the money! This is truly a wonderful gift. Thank you, and merry Christmas to you, Cindy, Preston and the rest of your family!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. We hope that you all have a blessed and wonderful Christmas. We're looking forward to more Muppety goodness in 2007.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Phillip... Like everybody else... We wish you a merry Christmas, and a happy New Year. Good tidings we bring, to you and your MC kin...
Rully love the site, found it and joined up in the summer of '02 when that spark of Muppetism was rekindled in me thanks to the figure line which was just starting out back then. Made a lot of friends here on the forums, and some have remained true-blue friends, expanding the bounds of my own little world. We've had fun, and we've had a few misunderstandings, and even some fights. But like a real family, we've overcome all obstacles and bonded together.

So I just want to extend you a huge handshake and Thank-You for creating this place, and everything that goes in keeping it perfectly Muppety.
Happy holidays from our family to yours.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
HEY HEY HEY :big_grin:

I wholeheartedly agree with everybody in this thread. Joining MC community has changed my life and I'm so very glad. :smile:

I rully can't understand why some people joinup here but seldom if ever post. They're missing out on great friendships between fellow Henson fans:confused: