K B Toys Erupts With Fraggle Merch

beaker

Reaction score
I've noticed at least three K B toy stores in malls around me have a whole section of clearance Fraggle plushes of various sizes and other merchandise, Im guessing from the 2003 Sababa era.
Suncoast and Hot Topic were the main retailers carrying that stuff, and now apparently K B Toys has decided to make a bunch of shelf space for this stuff all the sudden.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I've noticed at least three K B toy stores in malls around me have a whole section of clearance Fraggle plushes of various sizes and other merchandise, Im guessing from the 2003 Sababa era.
Suncoast and Hot Topic were the main retailers carrying that stuff, and now apparently K B Toys has decided to make a bunch of shelf space for this stuff all the sudden.
I wish I did'nt live in a tiny town without a mall :frown:. If only they were at Wal-Mart :cry:

beaker

Reaction score
I wish I did'nt live in a tiny town without a mall :frown:. If only they were at Wal-Mart :cry:
http://locator.mykbtoysstore.com/StoreLocator.htm

See if there's one around you. It now appears that most KB Toys for one reason or another have a bunch of Fraggle stuff all the sudden.

They have large Fraggle plushes that come with dvd episodes of the show/animated cartoon for 7 bucks, and the smaller plushes for 3 dollars each

Redsonga

Reaction score
I already know, the nearest one is a Sac, a long way from me (I am disabled and can't drive :frown: )

RustyDog

Reaction score
Today i went to Kb and got Gobo and Wembley for about 7 bucks each YAY!:excited:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yup, I already bought a Red and Wembley doll! Though, I think I'm slightly allergic, lol. :coy: :excited:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Yup, I already bought a Red and Wembley doll! Though, I think I'm slightly allergic, lol.
*lol* You're allergic to Wembley?:coy:
I'm still waiting for Red and Boober in the mail :smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
*lol* You're allergic to Wembley?:coy:
I'm still waiting for Red and Boober in the mail :smile:
Yeah just a bit. I think it's whatever they're making the hair out of, lol. I eventually got over it with Red, so it's probably nothing, Lol

Weird how they made Wembley's hair yellow...and green...and orange!

I'd love to get a Boober doll next, he's so cute with the hat everything, lol.