karen prell autograph

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
So you make sure it ends on a weekend daytime or something, and i guess you include lots of keywords in the title ?
Make sure the auction ends around 8pm US time...has a realistic 'Buy Now'(buy now is like the coolest feature for sellers)
and try to fit as much key search words into the main title as you can. For instance:

"New 2003 Pepe plush Muppet Show Muppets"

That way if someone searches for just 'muppet', or 'muppet show' it'll show up there.

*now if only there was a Pepe plush out....hmmmmm*

anakin

Reaction score
auto

nope, not gonna sell it.
back when i put the post up, things were tight and a family member suggested selling it. i posted with a great sense
of reluctance and actually forgot about it but the replies here
get emailed to me and so just thought i'd follow up.
i think she's a dear and i am greatful to have met her and have her picture with red in my personal collection.
thanks folks

beaker

Reaction score
Re: auto

Originally posted by anakin
nope, not gonna sell it.
back when i put the post up, things were tight and a family member suggested selling it. i posted with a great sense
of reluctance and actually forgot about it but the replies here
get emailed to me and so just thought i'd follow up.
i think she's a dear and i am greatful to have met her and have her picture with red in my personal collection.
thanks folks
Noone should ever sell personally signed JHC related autographs. Especially if they were signed in person. Just my thoughts...but there is something inherently special about signings in person.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I agree, man. Ezpecially if you met the person in person. I've got a personalized autograph from Frank Oz. Wish I could have met him in person, though. It came with a form letter. (Hey, Foz, ever read that peanuts comic where Snoopy gets a form letter from the author?)

I did get a hand-written letter from Caroll Spinney. He's nice (well, from what I can tell).

I'd like to meet the two of them in person someday.

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
I have personal autographs from Chris Wedge (director of Ice Age), John Lasseter, Dr. Demento, Eric Idle and Neil Innes. But no Muppeteers. Not yet anyway. :big_grin: