Karen Prell

BEAR

Reaction score
I had no idea that she was the voice of the Ghost of Christmas Past in Muppet Christmas Carol. What a nice surprise!:excited:

muppet_dk

Reaction score
BEAR said:
I had no idea that she was the voice of the Ghost of Christmas Past in Muppet Christmas Carol. What a nice surprise!:excited:
She did not do the voice it was Jessica Fox that was the voice.

BEAR

Reaction score
muppet_dk said:
She did not do the voice it was Jessica Fox that was the voice.
Well then she did the puppetry. Sorry. Got myself confused.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Karen is an awesome, friendly person and I hope to see her posting back at MC again.

I met her in an elevator and crossed the street with her at Muppet Fest before I realized who I was talking to and when I realized it (I think Phil told me) I got weak kneed and almost turned fan-boy! HA HA!!

She was very sweet and giving, and talked to us all.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Well, if she's so giving, is she up for a "visit" to MC anytime soon? Is there a way to reach her @ Pixar? I personally would LOVE to meet her, as well as Adam Hunt (Scooter). Adam's Scooter is SPOT-ON!!!!

On-topic, Karen Prell is indeed credited for the Ghost of Christmas Past in MCC. There's no separate credit for the voice. So it is assumed that Karen Prell not only provided the voice, but also puppeteered it.

Anyone who says otherwise is several Freedom Fries short of a Happy Meal. (jk, just decided to play with "French/Freedom Fries" and that is ONLY an expression of speech! :concern: )

BJ:eek:

Luke

Reaction score
Karen is my favoritest Muppety person in the whole wide world, with Dave Goelz coming in a close second cos he plays a wierdo who's into chickens and anybody like that is ok by me. If i could put anyone in charge of the Muppets it'd be Karen and Dave - because i know that they'd probably let the penguins, rats and chickens vote on any big company decisions ... although with Disney now at the helm there are probably already a few rats voting on company decisions!

Y'know if the Penguins had been given creative input all along i bet all this Disney stuff would have never happened ... all Brian Henson had to do was say "Hey Penguin, what do you think we should do?, a few more Penguin parts in the Christmas TV Movie maybe?" and everything would have been okie dokie, but he didn't. WHY BRIAN, WHY?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Because, usually when Penguins are involved, something gets blown up. In current times it's only been blown out of proportion.

Silly penguins. I think I'm going to go bounce in the air a few times, but not blow anything up.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Before I started posting, I used to love to read Karen's posts here.

Luke

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Silly penguins. I think I'm going to go bounce in the air a few times, but not blow anything up.
Wierdly enough, i saw a parrot bouncing today, looked like he was going up and down on a trampoline ..... really! :eek:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
a bouncing parrot? That's a new one.

Maybe I should grab that one up before The Muppets do, huh?