Karen Prell's Birthday

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Thanks Kyle.
OK then, here are my two educated guesses.

If this female Muppet character looked like a young Southern girl with blue hair, that was Mimi.
But if she didn't have blue hair, and looked more like a rocker as first posted, then I'd say that was Zola also from GOFH.
Hope this helps.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hmmm... Thanks Kyle.
OK then, here are my two educated guesses.

If this female Muppet character looked like a young Southern girl with blue hair, that was Mimi.
But if she didn't have blue hair, and looked more like a rocker as first posted, then I'd say that was Zola also from GOFH.
Hope this helps.
I only thought that she was a rocker because she was holding a guitar (or is it a bass?). I think her hair was blue, and her color was pink-ish (I have a feeling I may be wrong and the color could be purple or lavendar).

By the way, Karen Prell did not perform Gaffer (that was Kathy Mullen) or the Muppet Rocker from Furry Happy Monsters (That was Stephanie D'Abruzzo). Besides, Furry Happy Monsters was performed on the show in the 1998-1999 season, and Karen prell only performed on Sesame Street from 1979-1980 (or 1980-1981, I've seen different sources that are close to official that listed both years, one being an interview with karen Prell, the other being from Karen Prell's official website).

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm very appreciative of Karen Prell. When I met her she was very, very kind--and I'm still embarassed that, while riding in an elevator together, I never paid any attention to whom I was speaking.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK... Thanks for the info on the various characters MinorMuppets, sorry for getting them mixed-up.

Would have to say it was Mimi from GOFH then.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The Count said:
OK... Thanks for the info on the various characters MinorMuppets, sorry for getting them mixed-up.
I just remembered that you asked what all characters were there, and I don't think anybody answered you. Besides the one I was asking about, the menu featured Red Fraggle, the worm from Labrynth, and Deena Monster. I can't remember who else was there. I think Red was the only Fraggle Rock character on the menu.