Kate, RUN!

Frogster

Reaction score
These were the last words we heard Jack Shepherd say on ABC's hit show, LOST 13 weeks ago. When we last saw our friends, Jack had agreed to perform the surgery on the so-called leader of the Others, Ben Linus (formerly known as Henry Gale). During the surgery, Jack made a small incision in Ben's kidney sack, and if he doesn't sew it up in the next hour, he dies... so Jack gets on the walkie-talkie with Kate and tells her to take Sawyer and run before they catch up to them. But what Jack doesn't know is, another Other, named Danny Pickett, was about to execute Sawyer in front of Kate... how will they get outta this one? Well, even though I spoiled myself silly, I'm still extatic about seeing what unfolds from there tonight. Also, tonight we're going to see how a particular Other named Juliet got to the island to begin with in her flashback, with tonight's episode labeled "Not In Portland." Also, before tonight's episode, the creators of LOST are having a special, and I believe it's called LOST: An Essential Guide, which will catch you up on all you need to know about the show up to this point... so watch it, you just may like it.

And tonight's just the beginning... for the next 15 weeks, they're going all out with new episodes, and we're going to find out how John Locke got in a wheelchair, what Jack's tattoos mean, and SOO much more about the Dharma Initiative, the Others, and how there's a possible link... so get ready to see all your favorite characters like Hurley, Locke, Sayid, Charlie, Sun, and many others in action. Also, next week's episode is labeled "Flashes Before Your Eyes," and is a Desmond-centric episode. If you're curious as to how he got his psychic powers, stay tuned.

If you really wanna know what all goes on in the near future on the show, here's a link: http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/ Yes, there are MASSIVE spoilers ahead, be careful... So get your friends and family together tonight and get ready for an explosive episode of LOST!

Beauregard

Reaction score
...at a risk of sounding like I'm repeating myself, guys, please please put spoiler warnings on thread about TV shows with spoilers in them! Not meaning to sound like a grouch, but...yeah...

Bea:zany:{And did I mention that Darth Vader is Luke's dad?}regard