Keep Your Darn Cucumber, Gimme de Grape!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Crazy Harry said:
I saw 28 Days Later. If the monkeys are already in the labs, leave 'em there. There could be a reason why they're locked up.
Outbreak is another movie that comes to mind Chris. :embarrassed:

But no I haven't seen "Project X" I might check that out thanks Erin!

Zack)Rowlf the dog

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Zack the Dog said:
i'd hope that monkey would rather have two large cucumbers in the long run!
they were chips, like a slice of cucumber...not the whole thing.

I wonder what happens if you give them chocolate?!

Also, I dread them doing this with Chimpanzees because they'll murder one another. yipe!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
they were chips, like a slice of cucumber...not the whole thing.
Now he tells us... :wink: Yeah now that i read it back, it makes more sence. Hey I wonder what would happen if you gave one Muppet fan a reg Kermit the Frog action figure and another Muppet fan an EX Koozbane Reporter Kermit the Frog action figure?LOL!!!! :smile: :crazy:

zack,

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
They'd both be happy, but if you gave one the EX Koozy Kerm and one the original Ex Dr. Teeth, some cannibalism might ensue.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
My dad and brother told me today they heard about this on NPR, and my dad called it a classic case of projecting - getting the results to say what you want them to say, essentially. He said if they said anything, it was that monkeys are jealous!! And he also thought it would be more interesting if they used two cucumbers.
Erin

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
True. They should have tried to see what happens if you give larger cucumber slices to one than the other, or, like your dad says, two slices rather than one slice.

Wonder how lions would react to being given monkeys, one larger than the other or two for the price of one. Hmm...

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Wonder how lions would react to being given monkeys, one larger than the other or two for the price of one. Hmm...
Ewwwwww... :embarrassed:
Erin