Kelly Ripa's role in the new Muppet Christmas Movie!

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Re: Re: Cory,

Originally posted by towels
Oh, come on....everybody knows Mr. T!
Well that still leaves out Warrick, who is not exactly a pillar of cultural knowledge. Hah. And BTW, Emmanuel Lewis would be most commonly known as Webster.

towels

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Cory,

Originally posted by MuppetQuilter
Only everyone familiar with 80s American pop culture. Which rules out a lot of Brits and teens.
Hmmm...I figured between Rocky (was it III?), the A-Team now on TNN, his 1-800 commercials, and all of the '80s would be enough. After all, they tend to know ALF.

Kermie Lover

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
With the exception of Michale Caine and William H Macy, it looks like all JHC could scrounge up for this special was a small motley ensomble of hasbeens and hasneverbeens. Why not go all out? Get Bronson 'Balky' Pinchot, Mr. T, Emanuel Lewis, Louie Anderson, Paul Reubens, Howie Mandel, Paulie Shore, Emo Phillips, George Windt, etc? Then again I would have loved to see them bring in Al Roker and Michale Richards!
I can't wait to see Michael Caine with the Muppets again! He is such a sexy beast:wink: ! I like William H. Macy too, but Emo Phillips and Paul Reubens would be hilarious with the Muppets! Especially Emo, who just has the right kind of kooky sense of humor for this sort of thing.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Warrick

Here, let me try to explain in terms you can perhaps better understand/relate to...

Louie Anderson: host of Family Feud which Muppets were on and also guest on Jim Henson Hour (was turned into Pinkaboo)

George Wendt: Fat guy that Miss Piggy tried to interview while changing clothes in Miss Piggy's Hollywood.

Howie Mandell: voice of Baby Bunson and Skeeter.