Ken or someone, help me figure out what this one item is from the Chef Kitchen

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Ah - well Ken, in the UK we don't have Ice Makers, we just stand outside in the cold for five minutes and then scrape ourselves down when we come back in.
Sometime I wish he wouldn't talk.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
I guess I should amend that answer. Not a tray, per se, but a holder of ice that your ice maker drops ice into. I know I know...the darnd fridge really needs a water hook up and the ability to actually MAKE ice. We'll try to do better on the next one!:smile:
See, that's what had me puzzled. It was a tray to hold ice cubes from an ice maker. But there was no ice maker and the place where you would think the tray fit, the tray didn't fit. I mean, couldn't you have added a chicken instead? :big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I need to see this thing because I have found it obsurd that so many people can't figure it out. It seems obvious to me. LOL!

John Steffens

Reaction score
I need to see this thing because I have found it obsurd that so many people can't figure it out. It seems obvious to me. LOL!
but frogboy, now you know what it is, its going to be obvious to you.
If you had no idea what it is, you'd be in the same place as us:smile:

I just plainly forgot about the ice tray being added to the set, and when it came time doing inventory, I couldn't figure it out.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Yeah. I looked at it from one of the reviews. I would have probably figured it out, but I can see some confusion. I grew up with a refrigerator like that.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
I know...the darnd fridge really needs a water hook up and the ability to actually MAKE ice. We'll try to do better on the next one!
But, I don't want my Pigs In Space playset to make ice!! :concern:

Seriously, though, I took it out and stuck it right into the freezer when I opened it. One of my friends looked at it later and said, what's this, and I called it an ice tray at first but he said the same thing, "That's a heckuva cube of ice!"

So, for some I'm sure it'll be obvious and for others maybe not so.

I'm using doll house cups and such on the cupboard shelves.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The only trouble I had was in finding a way to put it in the freezer that allowed the door to shut. I finally just stuck it in stragely and it shut. Took me 20 minutes. LOL! An excellent piece of work, that kitchen. WOW!!!!!:eek: