KermiClown's Rare Muppet Christmas Specials

KermiClown

Reaction score
With the holidays approaching, I have made a webpage specifically for the Muppet Christmas DVDs available from my collection, including:

• The Great Santa Claus Switch
  • Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas (unedited)
  • John Denver and the Muppets: A Christmas Together
  • A Muppet Family Christmas (unedited)
  • The Christmas Toy
  • Mr. Willowby's Christmas Tree

Here's a link to the Christmas page:

http://www.KermiClownVideos.com/MuppetChristmas.htm

Check it out!

You can email me here: KermiClownVideos@aol.com

zns

Reaction score
Sounds good David. I especially love the "Family Christmas" and "Santa Clause Switch" specials you gave me last year. Thanks again.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I had all but given up hope on the John Denver Christmas special. I hadn't seen it in decades. I am one very happy frogboy! :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... I'm interested in Santa Claus Switch and the John Denver special... Will keep this in mind when making my wishlist.

BTW: Hope you don't mind I keep recommending you to people searching for specific Muppet specials, there's a new thread asking for the Muppets at WDW.
Have a good day KC.

KermiClown

Reaction score
I don't mind at all, Count. I appreciate it and am happy to help.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Hmmm...seems like there should be a way to get all of these together...or maybe, to WIN all of these together...say, in a MuppetCast contest. Hmmm...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wait... You have all of these Steve? Happen to have Emmet Otter, TCT, MFC myself, so I'd be interested in the other three.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
No, I don't have all of these unfortunately, but I'm working on it. In any case, I'm proud to have KermiClownVideos.com as a sponsor of The MuppetCast for the month of December, and to celebrate we're jointly doing a contest in which the prize is ALL SIX of the above mentioned Muppet Specials on DVD, plus one more DVD as well, that being the 50th Anniv edition of Muppet Christmas Carol.

I'll talk about it on the podcast in the Thanksgiving episode, but I'm so happy about this that I just decided to "break the story" on this thread, lol.

Is this cool or what?