Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I really can't wait to read more of this story, Ru! It's amazing it's been nearly...um, I believe two years now, round-about that this has been winding out for. ...I also believe that sentence made absolutely no sense whatsoever. Wow, this is what happens when it's 3:16 am EST for me.

I seriously need to sleep more.

Any who, I can't wait to read more of this tantalizing tale whenever you're ready to spin more of it for us!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm... Need to bring this back to the top, in hopes Ru will update soonish.

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Hope you can update this wonderful story soon Ru!

I definitely enjoyed LeapFrog, very entertaining!

At 80sTees.com, there is a T-shirt with Kermit, Gonzo, and Fozzie dressed like rappers. It's good for a laugh, you should check it out!

Please post more soon! I'm sure we all miss your ushy-gushy and very clever story-writing!

:smile:

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
I figured it was time for a friendly nag after this fic moved to the second page of the listing

post more soon please, your writing is always missed!

:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Erherm... Please excuse me, but I feel the need to make an empassionate plea to the author of this revered tome. Perhaps, much like Disney did tonight, you might end the drought of Muppety goodness incurred by the absence of any renewed installments to this thrilling novel. I speak on behalf of your won-over followers anticipating the next chapter to be posted. Please do not let us down... Or at least, please be gentle and add a verse or two when you see yourself able to reach hand to keyboard. We will all appreciate and gladly receive it.

*Reads the post. Wha? Who was that speaking?
:attitude: :shifty:

Ruahnna

Reaction score
(EEK! I knew I'd get nabbed if I signed in!)

Ahem. I am, um, working on it. I hope to post soon.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah... Yes... It's okay, so long as the effort's being made, that's all we ask of. There are a few things in my ponderings I wanted to converse about... *Gets the eagle feather quill out from behind his ear. So this is what's been making me talk like that. Feh. PM me or LMK if email would be better. Good night Aunt Ru.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Figured I'd bump this up once more. I can't wait to read more of this tantalizing tale once more is posted!

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
I completely agree!

*Twirls nagging stick while reading doing contracts homework before classes even start :search: *

Please post more soon Auntie Ru! We miss you!