Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Okay--I will cheat here and tell you who's playing who:

Darcy of the big mouth (and other things) plays Frenchy
Kristen plays Sandy, who is usually portrayed as blond, so Rizzo usually has to be brunette-ish (She is, after all, Italian)
Trudy plays Marty Maraschino
Stacy plays Jan, who is usually portrayed as socially awkward and a little fashion challenged

I have not committed myself yet on the fellow who plays Danny.
Rory plays Kenickie
Cordell plays Roger
I have not committed myself yet on the fellows who play Doody or Sonny, and Patty and Eugene.

I'm not meaning to be indistinct. I'm trying not to submerge my poor readers in TOO MUCH GREASE!
(Ewwww) If I've left anyone in the dark (or the dust), please just post and ASK ME. I hope I'll be writing plainly enough that you can follow me, but, alas, "I am mortal and likely to fall--and make tons of typos and errors in Spanish and French!"

And Ed, I made a little error in my French (go figure). Mon Cher means "My dear" if you are talking to a male. Mon Chere means "My dear" if you are talking to a female. Piggy should have said "Mon Cher" to Kermit, but my spell check did not call me on it because I had already approved "Mon Chere."

Sorry--this is not a real post, but I hope to have one out tomorrow. I am still trying to put the finishing touches on a paper that is stubbornly refusing to be written and ask your indulgences, my readers.

Ru

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you for that. Don't worry about posting, I still have Ch 113 to go over, we can wait for your fic to be updated when possible.

Happy New Year, and Happy Jabberwockey Day.
(If you're confused, just look up the shorthand form of today's date, that should bring up the matching line from the poem).

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Happy New year, Aunty Ru! So can we have a new year gift of a chapter? No Pressure!!:embarrassed:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Now that the bossman of MC's gotten rid of whatever shared ailment it had due to the system going down because FB went down... Could we please get that new chapter? :halo:

Misskermie

Reaction score
Ru, I am really excited as to what your going to write next. I almost cryed, and I like never cry at books or movies! Please update!:big_grin:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------------
:news: Here is a Muppet Fiction News Flash! Sources confirm that Lady Ru is in the process of trying out for the Superwoman Olympics; her latest attempt to juggle family obligations, teaching gangsta kids how to sit quietly, writing essays on how to properly use a dictionary, and keep up with fiction posts have garnered serious consideration from the superhero committee this week! When we at Muppet News interviewed her earlier today, she rattled off a thousand different topics in approximately 7.6 seconds, and when asked about her chances of winning the contest, she began singing "'Cause I'm a Woooooman, W O P I G..."

Ahem. Viewers are asked to stand by. Future installments of this fic should be dropping in soon -- yeek! *puts up steel-girdered umbrellaP

*peeking out from umbrella* Er...soon. We return you now to the interim poking and nudging.
-----------------------