1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Monday August 6 on PBS. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

Kermit and Fozzie Make Cookies on This Morning

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by BlakeConor14, Feb 27, 2018.

1. BlakeConor14

BlakeConor14 Well-Known Member

2. Froggy Fool

Froggy Fool Well-Known Member

Another great appearance with Kermit and Fozzie! I can tell that the only performers available are Matt and Eric, but I sort of wish they had Gonzo or Scooter make an appearance as well. But I guess I shouldn't complain, after a Muppet appearance is a Muppet appearance! ;)

3. BlakeConor14

I think it's because they are the two performers in London and in the UK at the moment.
    Kermit and miss piggy were on the last leg on Friday night
    Fozzie was on the one show Friday evening
    Kermit and Fozzie was on here today
    And last Thursday Kermit and miss piggy were interviewed by Chris Evans for Radio 2

4. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Well-Known Member

Would have been neat to have the Swedish Chef there.

Maybe this is a sign I’m getting old and my priorities in life are starting to change a little. But truthfully, I was starting to get more interested in the making of those cookies than Kermit and Fozzie being there, :):o. Still pretty neat little video there

5. BlakeConor14

Just found this but sadly not Swedish Chef

6. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Someone say cookies?!

:insatiable: