Kermit and Miss Piggy on the Simpsons

wiley207

Reaction score
On the new episode "Papa Don't Leech," it had country singer Lureen Lumpkin singing to Kermit the Frog wearing a cowboy hat, and Miss Piggy got jealous and began fighting with Kermit! I added that info to Muppet Wiki! Well, just the description. Now we need an image.

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/The_Simpsons#Visual_Mentions

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It was very funny. Actually our very own Kevin and Muley were with me in San Francisco when that scene spontaneously popped on the television! Talk about kismet...:smile:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I saw it! I wasn't sure if it was a new one or not. It was really cute!

Skye

Reaction score
Lol, that's so cool! What a neat catch!

wiley207

Reaction score
I saw it! I wasn't sure if it was a new one or not. It was really cute!
It was new. I even submitted it to Muppet Wiki, but I don't have an image to prove it though. Maybe MuppetVJ can help?

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Oh course they do this when I finally decide that the Simpsons has lost it and isn't funny anymore..I was just going to stop watching from last week on to..bolderdash! :stick_out_tongue:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Hey, I just missed the entire episode. I got in about the time the Dixie Chicks came in.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
For those of you who missed it, there's an image on the wiki now! Great screencap.

wemblingalong

Reaction score
Yay

I am a HUGE Simpsons fan as well. (Not as much as Muppets though) It was so fun seeing my two favorite worlds collide!

I also loved when The Muppets made an appearance on an earlier episode "A Fish Called Selma".

(While watching "The Muppets go Medieval")
Lisa: "Dad what's a Muppet?"
Homer: "Well it's not quite a mop. It's not quite a puppet. So to answer your question I don't know"

Love it! :wink: