Kermit and Miss Piggy on XM radio

Erine81981

Reaction score
I'm listening to them right now. If anyone could, could someone record this for us. I'm able to listen but not able to record it. I'll see if its coming on again soon. I wanted to let everyone who have it would want to know. Talk about it later.

unclematt

Reaction score
What was it exactly? Was it a promo for the movie? Was it a song?

Erine81981

Reaction score
It had to be an interview because they were talking to one of the XM kids radio DJs. I only caught the last part because I didn't know anything about it but they were playing a bunch of Muppet songs. They do from time to time. One thing I've never been able to understand is theres a Radio Disney and on the morning shows they do lots of kiddy songs and disney songs but they also play Sesame Street songs too. Funny? Theres a show that she has which is called "Celeb's Sleepover" and has you guessed it Celeb's over on the radio. All they played were Wizard of Oz songs. Not any of the Muppets tho just other songs that contained to the Wizard of Oz. It was pretty cool to hear (which sounded likes Franks Piggy) but I knew that it was Eric but it did sound just like Frank's Piggy. Eric is getting her and the rest of Frank's characters down. That was about it. I wished I could of heard the whole interview to tell you what they talked about but I didn't sorry. But it was cool to hear them on XM radio (XM kids station). Mindy did talk about Rowlf the talking dog. Mindy says "Isn't it weird to have a talking dog as a friend?" and Piggy says "Your talking to a Frog dear." It was funny in what I heard.