Kermit and Piggy at the TV Land Awards

Valentine

Reaction score
Weird...the other night while I was watching The Muppet Show, I was wondering why the re-runs were never aired on Nick at Nite.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Valentine said:
Weird...the other night while I was watching The Muppet Show, I was wondering why the re-runs were never aired on Nick at Nite.
They did air the Muppet Show on Nickoloden, never part of the Nick on Nite lineup. But it was aired on Nickoloden and if memory serves me right, it was on Nick JR for a little while as well, Muppet babies was on both as well. Now that this cames back to me, Nick was for a little while all into the Muppets, not only did they air these shows, I remember them airing other Muppet specials as well, such as the celebration of 30 years, the Frog Prince and Hey Cinderalla. It was a great time to be a muppet fan. So like I said it was on Nickoloden, which is the same channel.:wink:

Valentine

Reaction score
JJandJanice said:
They did air the Muppet Show on Nickoloden, never part of the Nick on Nite lineup. But it was aired on Nickoloden and if memory serves me right, it was on Nick JR for a little while as well, Muppet babies was on both as well. Now that this cames back to me, Nick was for a little while all into the Muppets, not only did they air these shows, I remember them airing other Muppet specials as well, such as the celebration of 30 years, the Frog Prince and Hey Cinderalla. It was a great time to be a muppet fan. So like I said it was on Nickoloden, which is the same channel.:wink:
oh wow...thanks so much! For a while now I've been trying to figure out which station I first saw Muppet Babies and the Muppet Show on and it WAS on Nick.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Valentine said:
oh wow...thanks so much! For a while now I've been trying to figure out which station I first saw Muppet Babies and the Muppet Show on and it WAS on Nick.
No problem dude.

wes

Reaction score
Oh No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How was it, I didn't get to see it:cry: maybe they will re run it!

christinefood

Reaction score
wes said:
How was it, I didn't get to see it:cry: maybe they will re run it!
Hey, the awards show was great !
&
don't worry, TV Land will most likely
show repeats of the '06 awards :smile: