Kermit and Piggy Cake Toppers

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
Wait!?!? Mokey and Gobo were a couple? I always thought it was Red and Gobo! Wo-o-ow Fraggle love triangle. Heavy stuff man!
Lol, well, it was never officialy either way, but fans like to debate on the subject. :wink:

ChellisPal

Reaction score
Hi there,
I just posted a simliar question in the merchandise section. My fiance and I are looking for the same thing too. I've realized that I probly have to modify a Piggy figure, but the search wont end until the day before the wedding. If I find anything I'll definatly let you know.
Any other ideas you have for a "Muppety" wedding.Me and my fiance are tossing around a few. Feel free to email me and we can brainstorm.
Congrat on your engagement and good luck!
Mike

dlphntat

Reaction score
Since I could never seem to get my hands on the music box to make the cake topper, I bought the Kermit and Miss Piggy bride and groom set. (Available through the PB toys link on the Muppet Central website, but I got a good deal on mine on eBay.)

She loves them, and it's a good thing. wedding's less than 2 days away! Good luck to you!

Drtooth

Reaction score
WAAAAAAAAAAAAY Further off topic

I've always wanted a Darkwing Duck/ Morgana McCawber cake topper, but sadly she was never made!

But of course, the more important thing to find is someone that will actually marry me!