1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Kermit and Piggy on Hollywood Squares November 17-21

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by AndyWan Kenobi, Nov 4, 2003.

1. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Ryan,

I agree too!

It would be so nice to see Kermit and Fozzie team up for something like this, Fozzie has been out of the limelight for such a long time now. He needs a push!

Its always been Kermit and Gonzo, Then Kermit and Piggy... Its Fozzie's turn!

I can just imagine Fozzie getting things wrong and Kermit trying to correct him and help him out. "Wohaha, Keeermit!"

:o :)

2. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Well-Known Member

I agree that it would be nice to mix it up a little, and there's really no reason they can't do that, with Eric performing both :mad: and :o . There was a week when Big Bird and Oscar were on, just alternating every other day. It probably makes more sense for them, though, to stick with with Kermit and Piggy, since they are the more iconic "duo" even to casual fans. Even people who don't get on these boards everyday (who? ;) ) can say "Miss Piggy" when you ask who Kermit's "girlfriend" is.

3. guysmiley4ever

guysmiley4ever New Member

ARGH! I can't believe I missed it again.
    I completely forgot. Oh what a week I'm having!!
    Okay...I'm going now to put it on the timer!
    Good grief!! sigh...

4. Erine81981

Erine81981 Well-Known Member

Why is it I'm always to dumb to remember these things. I said I would set the timer and now look I forgot and got to work and relised I FORGOT AGAIN!!! I need someone to slap me very hard. *Crazy Herry comes and blow up half of the house*

:crazy: Hows that?

U wearn't sposed to blow up part of the house. *falls over*

Before I leave tomorrow morning I'm setting the timer.

5. jediX

jediX Active Member

DA.... wait...I'm not supposed to swear here, am I. I've been under a LOT of stress today and so I took a nap....right through the show tonight :(

6. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

I wan't able to watch it today...me and the VCR will duke it out tomorrow.....

7. Erine81981

They should come out w/ a VCR thats voice actavade. (bad spelling) Then all we would have to do is tell it when to record.

8. AndyWan Kenobi

Well, I saw it, and again I liked it. What tickles me most is that there's one contestant who just picks them every chance she gets. Each game starts out the same. The other guy picks the center square, and then she picks Kermit and Piggy. I know that's what I would do!

:) :mad:

9. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

Yeah, they really should bring that lady back on a regular basis. So far she's the only contestant I've seen who does that.

10. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

AndyWan Kenobi,

Exactly, Thats why they should bring Fozzie back and start to promote him as Kermit's best friend! Then people will start to remember "Oh yeah, I remember this funny guy from way back when The Muppets had a show on TV!"

Thank about this friends.

11. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I second that other Muppets like Gonzo and Fozzie would be great to see... Maybe Bunsen and Beaker next Dynamic Duos week...

I actually arrive home early enough to cath the end of it, and :) :mad: were picked. Yay!!!

12. Daffyfan2003

That wouldn't be a bad idea, or maybe they could give Fozzie a talk-show appearance or something. Hey, it worked with Gonzo!

Yeah, but unfortunately that lady who picked them all the time isn't going to be on the show anymore this week. Now there back to contestants who only pick Muppets when they're needed for the block or the win or something like that. *sigh*

13. AndyWan Kenobi

Sad... Seriously, how many of us here would even care about the money and prizes if we had the chance to talk to Kermit and Piggy again and again! They'd probably have to kick me off the show, because I'd probably try to pick them on every turn even if they weren't available anymore!

:crazy:

14. Daffyfan2003

Lol. That's exactly what I'd do.

By the way, does anybody remember that :concern: was on the show a few years ago. Since people mentioned that other Muppets should be on the show (and the fact that I have to wait two minutes before I can post again), I thought I'd bring that up.

Square square biz. I'm talking square square biz. Doo-doo-doo-doo! Okay, I think it's been 120 seconds by now.

15. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

for those who are just joining us VCR:4 Sarah:0.....

GARRRR

16. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

At least you have a VCR!
    But I feel like Garring too...
    GARRRRR!

17. AndyWan Kenobi

My own exhaustion did me in today. My Tivo got it, as usual, and my tired brain (I was up most of the night) said "why is yesterday's Hollywood Squares still on here?" and I deleted it. Turns out, it was the new one. :grouchy:

Must go finish the work that kept me up last night so that I can make the same mistake tomorrow!!

18. Erine81981

Well finally got one. But then it didn't turn out to good. Kermit and Piggy got asked one question at the last minite. Poor :mad: and :)

The question was pretty funny.

Tom: What does (some web site) tell u how to cook......Uh oh frog legs?

Kermit's reactsion was funny he was devatated at what Tom asked. So Piggy says, " U sawta it. (can't spell worth crap) then she procedes to say, "Close ur ears hunny." Kermit: Ok but I don't have ears. Everyone laughs. so he puts his flippers on his head and keeps asking "r u done yet?" and then at the end they do one of those promos.

Kermit: Watch Hollywood Squares, YEA!!!! *flaps hands around*
    Piggy: Save some of that energy for tonight.

Kermit then looks at her w/ a what did u say Then he puts his hand on her head and kisses her then walks OS he then says "I love doing promos."

I hope tomorrows episode is better then this one.

19. Daffyfan2003

Yeah, I didn't quite understand that, but it was funny. Maybe Steve had a bit too much caffeine the day that part was filmed. Lol.

20. guysmiley4ever

guysmiley4ever New Member

wow I only saw 2 days of the entire week, but what I saw was pretty funny.
    Liked the Clinton and Michael Jackson jokes.
    It would be fun to see Gonzo and Camilla sometime. :concern:
    :confused: :eek: Honeydew and Beaker would be cool too.