Kermit and Steve on GMA!

travellingpat

Reaction score
Oh! I just turned on Good Morning America and Kermit and Steve were sitting on Charlie Gibson's Shoulder -well, Steve, he was standing on the Ground, but Kermit was on Charlie's shoulder...It was CG's last day and they were all giving him a toast...did anyone else catch this? I only saw the last like 5 minutes!

Grrrrr...now im mad i didnt wake up earlier!

TP:zany:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I didn't see it. Why doesn't Disney ever send out a press release when characters/performers are going to make an appearance?? That just irks me!

Talking about waking up earlier, Diz/MHC needs to plain ol' wake up. Time for them to get busy with some stuff and quit riding on the coat-tails of everything Retro-Muppet. Although, they do need to watch it all and study it to remember what it was that made the Muppets great.

As far as I know, I've heard from different people that the main PLAN right now to get the Muppets back into the public eye isn't a movie, tv series, or a special--it's getting them to guest spot on other TV shows.

TV shows that they don't tell us about, so a majority doesn't get to see it, and the rest of us are waking up to see the last few minutes.

Martin Baker/Debbie McClellan--c'mon! You can do better than this!

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
I saw it too,I thought it was nice to see Kermit again.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
He didn't do much,he mainly just sat on Charlie Gibson's shoulder.And would hang out with the rest of the cast.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
That's pretty cool in and of itself though. Imagine, having a muppet on your shoulder for most of your last show celibrating with you! I definately agree though; a little notice would have been nice...

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
While it's always cool to see Kermit, I have to agree, I'm tired of seeing Kermit appear on other people's show.

Disney's dollars can do a lot better then that.

The Muppets, (mainly Kermit) seem to have become like those TV-stars of the past that they couldn't find a job and all they ended up doing was being on 'Hollywoood Squares' or 'Match Game' or '$25,000 Pyramid' before they disappeared from fame.

The money that is behind the Disney empire can do a lot with the Muppets and all we end up with is a personal appearance on someone else's show.
That's sad.

What next? Kermit on 'The View'? Ugh.

Fozzie Bear said:
I didn't see it. Why doesn't Disney ever send out a press release when characters/performers are going to make an appearance?? That just irks me!

Talking about waking up earlier, Diz/MHC needs to plain ol' wake up. Time for them to get busy with some stuff and quit riding on the coat-tails of everything Retro-Muppet. Although, they do need to watch it all and study it to remember what it was that made the Muppets great.

As far as I know, I've heard from different people that the main PLAN right now to get the Muppets back into the public eye isn't a movie, tv series, or a special--it's getting them to guest spot on other TV shows.

TV shows that they don't tell us about, so a majority doesn't get to see it, and the rest of us are waking up to see the last few minutes.

Martin Baker/Debbie McClellan--c'mon! You can do better than this!