Kermit Appears In Prince Charles Rainforest Awareness Viral Video

Luke

Reaction score
Launching today the UK's Prince (and future King) Charles released a viral video to increase people's awareness of the damage being done to the Rain Forests. The video is being run across all media, especially online like Youtube, Myspace, Facebook. Some major celebritys have filmed parts in the video and among them (in fact, the one chosen to end the video) is none other than Kermit The Frog!

You can watch the video in high quality here.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I saw it, and I thought it was very informal. I thought it was nice they added Kermit the frog to the end of the video!

muppetperson

Reaction score
I saw the news last night and thought it would be great if Kermit was in it, but they didnt mention or show that he was in it.

Nick22

Reaction score
thats an awesome video. and nice to hear from u luke! havent heard from u in a long time! :smile:

MWoO

Reaction score
Why didn't they do a take 2 for Kermit when Steve's voice broke? Also I don't get the CGI frog. It's like they said "we want to save the rainforest, but we don't want to get near any real frogs".

Nick22

Reaction score
Why didn't they do a take 2 for Kermit when Steve's voice broke? Also I don't get the CGI frog. It's like they said "we want to save the rainforest, but we don't want to get near any real frogs".
i wouldnt have noticed where steve's voice broke until you said something

MWoO

Reaction score
Really? I thought it was the video skipping at first until I watched the clip again.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Yea I can't understand why they kept that.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Would it have sent the right message if they had taken real frogs out of the rainforest environment, caged them and shipped them here for a video?