Kermit as Crocodile Dundee?

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I was hoping that somebody here could help me. I am desperately looking for a (or some pictures) of Kermit as Crocodile dundee, I know the photo exists as it was on the cover of one of the Muppet Magazines in the 80s, not sure which one though. It would be greatly appreciated if anyone could help me find or send me that picture, or even a scan of the muppet magazine cover. I am also after any muppet or henson pictures that look Australian at all, like wearing an Australian hat or anything like that, I deperately need this for my Australian muppet site and it would be great if anyone could help!

Thanks in advance,
from Paul :smile:
email: paul@muppetsdownunder.com

Fozzie54

Reaction score
Are you thinking of the issue of Muppet Magazine with Don Johnson where Kermit dresses up in the white Miami Vice suit and is pulling around an alligator on a leash?

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I think the one I need is one with kermit wearing a crocodile hat, with crocodile teeth in it, you can see it is Australian. I think I already have the pic with kermit with an alligator, that isnt the one I am after though the picture I need is definately on the front cover of the magazine.