Kermit at Wrigley Field

radionate

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Tough Pigs just posted that Kermit plushes will be handed out at Wrigley Field on July 23rd? They will be dressed in Chicago Cubs Uniforms. He will also sing Take Me Out To The Ballgame during the 7th inning stretch. Anyone planning on going? Anyone want to trade with me if you get an extra Kermit?

EmmyMik

Reaction score
*sigh* This is driving me nuts, because I am such a big Cubs fan in addition to the Muppet freak that I am (and I don't live near Chicago).

Anyway, for you Muppet fans in the Chicago area, it looks like that game will be broadcast on Fox Sports Net Chicago (not even WGN, *sigh*), so if you're not going to the game, you can at least catch the 7th inning stretch (that is if FSNC shows "Take Me Out To The Ball Game" like WGN)...

radionate

Reaction score
Ok, More details on this:

Cubs/Kermit the Frog (plush) in Cubs T-shirt -- first 7,000 Children, 8 years and younger. Exclusive Limited Edition. Exclusive promotion available to Wrigley Field guests only.

So here we go with the stereotypes. Kermit is for kids, and adults who want the toy at the game are freaks. Of course for those of us who don't know small children, we also get hit with mom's purse when we ask their child if they'd like to go to a baseball game.:rolleyes:

radionate

Reaction score
There goes Ken again.....

Get your own toddler Ken!!!!!!!!

uncleduke

Reaction score
I might be able to get some of these, not many just two or three. I got a college friend who works for the Cubs, I put a call in to him, he is gonna do what he can.