1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Kermit Build A Bear

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by NaomiTheFrog, Feb 4, 2012.

1. NaomiTheFrog New Member

I got my Build a Bear Kermit today! here is a video of him:

&feature=youtu.be
    I am really disappointed in the things i got on bearville! i got a green bear instead of Kermit and just a boring green shirt with a star on it.

But other then that i adore my Kermit! hes so cute, cuddly and the hole on the back of his head is fine!. Its really easy to use as a puppet. (Warning if you have big hands you might not get your whole hand in there) I defiantly recommend buying one!. Miss Piggy looked alright but her snout was longer then usual but i guess that's so you can get your hand in there. :)

KermieBaby47 and DannyRWW like this.
  2. DannyRWW Well-Known Member

Cute. I do like it... I've got so many kermits though. Hope they do more. I'd rather have a Walter like that.
  3. NaomiTheFrog New Member

I really really adore this plush its just so cute!. :)
  4. muppet baby Active Member

really like kermit was thinking about ordering him online from buildabear.com but i really want to make one on my own so i am going to take my chances and hope that they have them in october when i get to go to the fortworth build a bear .
    He looks so cuddly and i love all my plush animals cuddly . I am not sure about miss piggy she looks really cute but something is just really different i have to see her in person . I think though i may just end up getting the kermet might dress him up might not just have to wait and see .

thanks for the video normThe frog that really helped me to see him just the way he is you did a great job with the video
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  5. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

MuppetBaby, you should see if you can order it online without it being stuffed (dunno if they offer that, but it never hurts to ask), then you can be sure to get him at least. Later on, when you visit an actual store, you could bring him (with his receipt) with you to have him stuffed how you want him. I know they do repairs on their products for life, don't see why they wouldn't do this. :) Just an idea, I got mine today, and I love him! He's so awesome, but I don't see these guys lasting for too long.

NaomiTheFrog, great video, even without audio! :D Even though I watched it before my Son and I got our own, I was still shocked at how big he is! Fantastic purchase, I really hope they make other characters soon.

Cheers!
    :)
    Anthony
  6. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Man I want these!!! Maybe next paycheck I'll make my way to a Build a bear! I prob won't be able to afford both at the same time. But I wanna at least get a Kermit!!! Thank god I only live about 20 mins away from one.
  7. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

So excited! I am going to Build a Bear next Mon and get my Kermie made!!! :)
  8. Baconroadtrip New Member

Wow it's cute! I would also LOVE a Walter. I have seen the plush dolls on amazon. (Or disney store) for $30 I think? I wish that there were more "authentic" choices for having a more realistic muppet. With Build a Bear they do have TONS of outfits for their "bears" which obviously would include this kermit. Which does make dressing up more fun. I know right now with my What - Not I am super annoyed with trying to find clothes for him. I've bought toddler clothes but his arms are too long etc.

Gotta post my video again! Sorry, just promoting the work (minimal) I put in... haha... I love my muppet. http://vimeo.com/38537794
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  9. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

10. Baconroadtrip New Member

Awwwww. So cute! I do love how soft he looks!
  11. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

He's as soft as a pillow!!! I love him!!! :)
  12. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Yay, CONGRATS!! :D Can't wait to watch The Muppets in the morning, both my Boy and I hugging our Kermits' the entire time!! :)
  13. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Yep!!! I've been hugging my Kermie since I bought him!!! He's so soft!! :D
  14. Warldorf Active Member

I got my Kermit too! Here's my review!
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  15. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Hey mods! :) Could someone maybe combine all these Build-A-Bear Workshop Muppet threads please? Each of them offer fan reactions, reviews, and lots of great Muppety fun!
    :D
    Thank you!
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  16. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Forgot to say earlier, but my Son and I LOVE your review!! :D