Kermit, Don't Smoke!

Morice

Reaction score
I don't understand why someone would put an innocent Muppet at risk! I recieved a Kermit puppet this week that has seen better days.. well maybe, he only has one eye and the one he has is so beaten up its probably blind. He was shipped in a little shoe coffin, and smelt terribly of old cigarette smoke. His mouth looked like he had not been fed properly, and he was forced to eat ashes. He has terrible decay of the tongue also. Poor little Kermie. I gave him a bath today, and emailed the seller and told them that frogs should obviously not smoke. Its not good for them!

So I will be watching to see if I can find some replacement eyes for the ole chap.. perhaps those lovely ping pongs will do....

:smirk:

jediX

Reaction score
Poor Kermit :frown: I despise smoking. I've bought some Star Wars 12" figures off eBay before that REEKED of smoke. I tried cleaning them in the solution I made up that works well on cleaning plastic, but lo, they STILL reek of smoke after 8 months of airing out.

Beauregard

Reaction score
jediX said:
Poor Kermit :frown: I despise smoking.
Me too, I don't see why anyone would want to smoke. It ridiculous.

Waste of health, and defiantly a waste of money.

Poor Kermie

Morice

Reaction score
Well he smells better... I let him air dry(dont want to ding up that bad eye any more than it is). Poor guy. Ill work on his eye a bit today and see if I cant get his Uvieitis cleared up. Im afraid I dont have any felt to repair his tongue with though. Maybe I will take him to the fabric store and let him pick out some new felt.

(obviously I have not gotten enough sleep lately... when I have felt such sorrow for felt..)

dmx10101

Reaction score
I can't stand smoking and the smell of it. The smell definetly can ruin stuff.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
jediX said:
Poor Kermit :frown: I despise smoking. I've bought some Star Wars 12" figures off eBay before that REEKED of smoke. I tried cleaning them in the solution I made up that works well on cleaning plastic, but lo, they STILL reek of smoke after 8 months of airing out.
i've noticed a lot of star wars fans smoke for some reason....but ya i don't smoke and don't like it either

ryan

Beauregard

Reaction score
Looks like us Muppet fans are, on the whole, goodies, goodies then! LOL.

*dissapears with a puff of smoke*

Sorry, about that.

Pino

Reaction score
Morice said:
Well he smells better... I let him air dry(dont want to ding up that bad eye any more than it is). Poor guy. Ill work on his eye a bit today and see if I cant get his Uvieitis cleared up. Im afraid I dont have any felt to repair his tongue with though. Maybe I will take him to the fabric store and let him pick out some new felt.

(obviously I have not gotten enough sleep lately... when I have felt such sorrow for felt..)
Man I like your artistic avatar! Nice job!