kermit has a MySpace now?!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey gang,

i was on my myspace and I see kermit the frog is on there, http://www.myspace.com/kermitthefrog50

i know its might not be Steve or the "real" kermit, or someone at Disney/MHC/Henson but its still fun! :smile: he even menchins Muppet central, lol :smirk: i added him, if u have one, a myspace add him hes fun and he commented me back! :big_grin:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Cool!!! It looks like it might be an official MySpace page that Steve Whitmire set up- I guess you can never be totally sure with that, but it's pretty cool anyway.:smile:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Thanks for the link.There appears to be a few Kermits on Myspace.Kermit is reaching Elvis status-they are everywhere!! Will the real Kermit please stand up!!!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Yeah, theres alot of muppet and other character profiles out there. Theres a WHOLE bunch of kermit, Miss Piggy, a few elmo, uh, 2 or 3 bunsons, hmm...theres a couple animals, theres a fozzie, a dr teeth, and a whole lot more

Gonzo14

Reaction score
It might be an official one, but remember there are a lot of celebrity myspace accounts that are just made by fans.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Gonzo14 said:
It might be an official one, but remember there are a lot of celebrity myspace accounts that are just made by fans.
Yeah, I have a fan myspace:wink: