Kermit in HMV tribute video

markit

Reaction score
Hey all,

As some of you from within the UK may be aware, the last great high street Music store HMV has gone into administration this week and the future is looking a little bleak to say the least..

HMV was first opened in the UK in 1921 and had stores all over the world so i'm sure many of you are familiar with it.

Because my brother works there and is in danger of losing his job, and being one of a dying breed of people who still likes to buy CDs this matter is fairly close to my heart so inspiration struck and I wrote some lyrics as my little tribute to the store.

Now before you scream 'OFF TOPIC' I couldn't write about HMV without mentioning the time KERMIT did a signing there last year, which quite frankly, is still probably THE highlight of my life so far :smile:
Kermit makes an appearance at around 1.36 :smile:

It's a parody of Elton Johns Candle in the Wind, so there's another Muppet connection :big_grin:

Hope you enjoy it, and feel free to share the link, post on fb etc..i'm not sure it will stay on there very long as i'm sure i'll have Elton John's publishers after me in no time :sympathy:

All the best
Mark