Kermit in our towns 2006 Memorial Day Parade

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey gang,

every Memorial Day our town has a parade (it lasts about 45mins or so)... I've been doin it for the last 6 years and THIS year i wasn't planning on doing it. So about a week ago the village mayor called ME, and asked if I could have Kermit the Frog (my puppet)be the Grand Marchel of the parade!!! :smile: my jaw dropped, lol and i was :excited: to hear that THEY wanted me... well Kermit to lead the parade. So Me and my cuz (matt whos pulling me/kermit on his green tractor) we have a nice sized flot made and I painted and glued "Kermit's 50th anniversary" and gold stars with his face on em and a boom box thats gonna be playin the "Muppet Show" theam over and over. should be fun I'll have pics and post em...

... just wanted to share with my friends at MC about spredin the muppetly love around! (and for thos WHO ALWAYS post about gettin in trubble in stufff by Disney, I can I"M NOT selling anything!)

enjoy! :smile:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
it WAS GREAT!!! :smile:

hey gang,

WOW!!!!! is all i can say. what a turn out. I had great fun and EVERY body yelled out to Kermit. "Kermit over here", "Hey Kermie", "Its easy bein green" "I LOVE YOU KERMIT!!!", all these people yell this stuff out to Kermit. I could even see/hear some people sing to the Muppet Show theme song tune. I havn't seen SO MAY smiles. even the people who looked tick off smiled when I made kermit wave to em! :smile: anyways heres the pic, my dad ONLY took one tho *sigh*, lol but BETTETR then none! :smirk:

Enjoy... and PLEASE tell me what u think! :big_grin:

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e252/disneydude2005/100_1142.jpg

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
THAT MUST HAVE BEEN SO FUN!!!!!!!!!! :excited:This is what Disney needs to hear, that there are Muppet fans out there that want more of them.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That's power

Coolness, I can't believe that little toy/puppet had such an impact. It it can get that kind of response, just Imagine what the real Kermit could do:smile:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Muppet Matt said:
THAT MUST HAVE BEEN SO FUN!!!!!!!!!! :excited:This is what Disney needs to hear, that there are Muppet fans out there that want more of them.
yeah really dude! see OTHER people besides us fans DO LOVE Muppets/Kermit! :smile:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
Coolness, I can't believe that little toy/puppet had such an impact. It it can get that kind of response, just Imagine what the real Kermit could do:smile:
yeah that puppet toy did HAVE A VERY big impact... mom told me she head people talking thinking Disney had the real Kermit here, lol. :smile: It was fun but i was cramped up in that box, but once i heard people yellin that stuff and smileing i 4 got all about it! :zany:

BEAR

Reaction score
Sounds like it was fun.:smile: