Kermit in popcorn form!

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Well that's cool for the seller that's he's going to make some money off it, good for him, far cry from the 15,000 he was asking for at first, but still good for him he'll make at least 5 bucks for it.

I agree that it doesn't look like Kermit either, but you know I have to say I would be very impressed if it actually had Kermit's eyes.

KellieM

Reaction score
Bummer, it got removed and I wanted to see what it went for. Maybe someone offered him the high price he wanted :big_grin:

muppetperson

Reaction score
I bought this "miracle" for US$4.95! WOW, that's a saving of US$14,990.05!

Nick22

Reaction score
Are you kidding me? Wow. Lol. I should try that. Just but pieces of popcorn together to make some character. Wooooooooooooooooooow.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Are you kidding me? Wow. Lol. I should try that. Just but pieces of popcorn together to make some character. Wooooooooooooooooooow.
Hey, that is cheating!LOL! The character has to form in one piece, naturally.:smile:

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
Wow... That's.... interesting. :embarrassed:

And with a starting price of almost $15 thousand, I'm surprised that there was no winner...:rolleyes:

:smile:

(EDIT: Nevermind. After actually reading the thread, I see that there was a buyer. Glad to see that it didn't cost that much!)

Beauregard

Reaction score
I think that's awesome that you actually bought it! Will you get it a vacuum-packed glass case to keep it safe? It truly is a miracle...