Kermit interview-fun

fatblue

Reaction score
It's amazing how Kermit has taken on an identitiy of his own over the years, how some see him in mainstream as a star rather than just part of a show like SS or Muppets. They did a fun interview with 'Kermit' on,forget what show, I think it was on channel 7 WABC. Since this is his 50th year, they were asking what it's like to turn the big 5 0. Did anyone else catch this. They even had him featured on VH-1's 'I Love the 70s'. Who better for that right? :smile:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Missed that interview, but I did see him a little on that VH1 Special talking about JAWS I think. When did that interview air?

Katzi428

Reaction score
I remember when Kermit was on the VH1-I Love1976. He looked cute on that! :smile: At the end when he was singing the end of "God Bless America" he was waving his flag & singing his little froggie heart out! At the end,he said,panting,"Whew..it's very tiring being patriotic!"
I can't believe he's almost 50!
Kathy/Prairie Dawn

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Kermit made the 100 best TV characters (which aired on E!, possibly?)? I know he made an appearance talking about another character (I forgot who) but it was cool to see him.