Kermit, Jack Black, Celebrities, People...

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Hey, Kermit, how's life? Do you have any kids? How many months have 28 days in them? Is Fozzie really a bear? Why is your name Kermit? Have you found the rainbow connection? Is Miss Piggy doing okay? Whatever happened to Angel Marie? Do you have transportation? Will I ever find the love of my life? Are your shoes untied?

Misskermie

Reaction score
Hey, Kermit, how's life? Do you have any kids? How many months have 28 days in them? Is Fozzie really a bear? Why is your name Kermit? Have you found the rainbow connection? Is Miss Piggy doing okay? Whatever happened to Angel Marie? Do you have transportation? Will I ever find the love of my life? Are your shoes untied?
:smile: : Good, No, All of them, Yes, My parents named me that, I think so, I hope so, I don't know, Yes, Ask yourself that question, I'm not wearing shoes...

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I actually get quite annoyed that everyone always asks Kermit either: "Have you found the Rainbow Connection yet?' or "Has it gotten easier being green?"

MrBloogarFoobly

Reaction score
I actually get quite annoyed that everyone always asks Kermit either: "Have you found the Rainbow Connection yet?' or "Has it gotten easier being green?"
Seriously, it's stupid. But it's possible too that they have a press packet with a bunch of questions that are "ok" to ask, with pre-written responses.

Hubert

Reaction score
I agree. People don't get the Rainbow Connection. Kermit found the Rainbow Connection at the end of TMM and only continues to find it. Story ends.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Kermit actually has a good response to the Being Green question, but I heard it so much, it's not really funny anymore.