Kermit Lobbies Congress

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hey...I thought it was cool too!
And Kermit for Mayor: why not?:smile:

Of course you realize if he wants to take (or hop) several steps forward to be President,a certain pig will want to be his First Lady!

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
:0 Omg, Miss Piggy for first lady?
Bad idea!
She'd assemble an envious army of top-knotch Hiya-ers!
D:
In the process she'd probably change her rank to dictator!
Knocking Kermit off like a side dish!
*Eyes go wide in a "We're doomed" way*

Hiyah-ers:
Trained pork choppers that terrorize over the powerless.

XP LOL!

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks Kermit was very puppet like in this clip? Does that make sense? What I mean is that Kermit is usually so life like that you tend to forget or not think about it at all, but this clip was just like a guy with a puppet on his hand to me.

Beauregard

Reaction score
His mouth was very much not moving in sych with the wording for the first half of the clip, that was the main problem.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yes indeed. Maybe it's a prerecorded statement? I got the feeling that it might have been because he seemed to be struggling to catch up with the words at one point. Maybe Steve was unavailable.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Yes indeed. Maybe it's a prerecorded statement? I got the feeling that it might have been because he seemed to be struggling to catch up with the words at one point. Maybe Steve was unavailable.
Perhaps, the thought had crossed my mind as well.
It also could have been like live live and they didnt get to do retakes, so that could be another reason he comes off more as a puppet than his good old muppety self.

tomahawk

Reaction score
It was not pre-recorded. I think what throws you off is the echo sound in the room.