1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Kermit Love dies at 91

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Brooklyn, Jun 22, 2008.

1. JayBleu

JayBleu New Member

How sad about Kermit Love.

I met him once while he was on a tour to promote the fabric softener with a Snuggles the Bear show. He was a very nice, unassuming man. I enjoyed meeting him and realized what a great person he was, and very humble. There was even an arts and crafts table for children to make a cut out Snuggles and he sat there with us for several hours, in between his puppet show.

He will be missed by all!

:sympathy:
  2. dkmontgomery

dkmontgomery Member

sad

Very sad news. Our prayers and condolences to the family and many friends. :)
  3. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

4. InvaderZim

InvaderZim Member

RIP, Kermit Love.

I'll miss him greatly-he was known for designing costumes, and characters like Big Bird.
  5. RIP Kermit Love.

Thank you for your contributions to Sesame Street.
  6. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

oh i am so sad about this i remember seeing him as the hot dog vendor , on sesme street as a kid . when i got to see some of the older eposdes .
    :cry::( this is a sad day for muppets in Geneneral .
    He had a good long life though and he has blessed so many people .

my prayers a with his family and all muppet fans around the world .
  7. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

8. Rose

Rose Member

Oh that is sad news. Another gifted person passes away. But that person will always be alive as long as someone remembers him. R.I.P Kermit Love.
  9. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member