Kermit Love Remembrances

Brooklyn

Reaction score
Dwayne1115 made the suggestion of starting a new thread where anyone can share stories and pay tribute to Kermit Love. So here it is...

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I just found this thread, and think this is good.

(Walks into the room wearing a yellow blazer with a white shirt and brown tie. With matching yellow pants, and a Sunffy pin on my Blazer.)

To Mr. Love you where such a wonderful man, and the world is now saddend that you are gone. We are also happy that you have been here and done what you have to help make this world a much better place then when you left it. For that I personaly want to thank you from the bottem of my heart.

Thank You.

Blinky_Fish

Reaction score
Kermit created his visions with his glue, string, cloth and feathers – He also opened our minds with the ability to communicate through the characters he helped create. Being on the older end of the Sesame generations, I know what he has accomplished in my time here. Just imagine what things we missed from such a brilliant creator. We all may never know what he has done for us all. But he chose to help us imagine through his creations, and he harvested the need to be good to one another through a bunch of socks with glitter and feathers.

Thank You Kermit Love for your wonderful imagination and devotion to puppetry and childhood imagination. Thank you for the opening of creative minds, like Kevin Clash , Rick Lyons and so many others. Your teachings that will be handed down to keep the craft alive.

Safe Journey Sir.

lazylaces

Reaction score
I think half of why people like Big Bird is because of the personality in the costume.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Kermit created his visions with his glue, string, cloth and feathers
What he and the performers did was make you you believe in the characters. They brought them alive and you believed in them, you felt for them. You laughed along with them, and you cried. They tool you into there world and made you feel a part of it and made you feel as if it was home away from home. They pulled you in for and minute and you felt as if you were sharing a part of there world and them yours.