Kermit meet and greet in NYC today

MuppetFan123

Reaction score
kermit,gonzo & pepe were at fao nyc on nov 11th

upon browsing the net looking for photos from the macys event, i found this event that occured recently

Kermit,Gonzo and Pepe were at FAO on November 11th.Go to either wireimage or gettyimages and type in kermits name and photos of their appearance show up.Getty images has more photos.

muppetinsider

Reaction score
Ah, that's not the real Kermit. That is a rendition of Kermit that Rick built. You can tell by the fingers that are completely off, as well as the extra thick legs and arms. Not a very good Kermit, but I'm assuming he fooled the audience as it looked like a green speck on the stage.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Wow you can barley see Kermits arm rods in these pics.

theprawncracker

Reaction score

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Can't see the pics, but at least you've made me jealous once again that I don't live in New York!

:super:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
WOW! I was wondering how his arms were moving too! *Is amazed!*

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Is it just me or does it seem that everytime Steve appears somewhere we don't know about it until it's too late? :rolleyes:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
We need like a Steve watch monitor of something around here! It used to be that we knew about these things before he did.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
You know Will, I had to think about that for a moment, but it's funny because it's true!
It's also true about us always finding out about Steve's appearances a bit late. At first I just always that, like everyone else, that it was simply an unfair chance circumstance that I would often miss appearances in NYC, but maybe there is a connection to Steve after all.
To everyone outside NY, don't feel too bad. I feel like I also miss nearly everything as well. At least all the smaller, more intimate stuff.