Kermit on CBS Monday morning

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Aww that's alright, we still got Kermit tonight and all week. Besides i'm sure Convincing John saw some neat stuff today! A gorilla and kids golfing...sounds like a blast! :smile: :zany: :wink:

ZACK,

Ryan

Reaction score
Nope...no Kermit..and to think I woke up at 5 AM to tape it. Next time I'll do more research on other websites to confirm appearances like these. :attitude:

Convincing John

Reaction score
Crazy Harry said:
I'm in trouble.

:frown:
Aw, don't worry about it! :smile: Maybe Kermit just slept in...hmmm...maybe he's not a morning frog after all if he's doing late night TV shows!

And yeah, that gorilla was pretty cool. So was the golfing two-year old...that kid's better than me at golf!

Convincing John

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Crazy Harry said:
I'm in trouble.

:frown:
Well, that's why we/they/you call you Crazy Harry...'cause you are probably a very hairy man.

And I'm glad you were wrong, I didn't have to sit through THE EARLY SHOW. :-\

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Convincing John said:
Aw, don't worry about it! :smile: Maybe Kermit just slept in...hmmm...maybe he's not a morning frog after all if he's doing late night TV shows!

And yeah, that gorilla was pretty cool. So was the golfing two-year old...that kid's better than me at golf!

Convincing John
Hey i did hear about that gorilla on the nexs, he did hurt a mother and her baby, but i guess they are okay. Gosh that's like "only happens in TV land news!" well, it "was" on TV.

zachary,