Kermit on Dr. Phil December 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
Kermit is goning to be makin an appearance on Dr.Phil (cbs)
next week on the Tuesday the 16th. Hes going to be talking about his realtionship with Miss Piggy.

~~~~
Hes going to be on there to promote Letters to Santa the next day, most likey. Jusy wanted to let fans know. ^_^:smile:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Lol. He will probably bring Piggy with him, and there will be a fight which Phil will sort out. And it's not like he hasn't worked with the muppets before or anything.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Video Preview

Kermit the Frog's interview with Dr. Phil (and his wife Robin) will air on Tuesday, December 16, 2008. Check out a video preview here.

Leyla

Reaction score
My ushy gushy heart does not know what to think of this, except that depending on how it goes, I could be either very happy, or not. So far so good though! An intervention! Goodness knows Kermit could use something to shake him out of that denial, and Dr. Phil called him on it! Whee! I loved the audience laughing as he trotted out the ol' professional, working together line... and that it's not the same word for word phrasing he rarely seems to escape. I also love that Dr. Phil cracked up.

Dr. Phil's wife's name is Robin... that confused me right good for a sec. No no no, Robin is Kermit's nephew... oh.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, I am glad they are making good use out of Kermit Piggy's relationship in an interview. It's fitting and appropriate and its a fresh take on an otherwise tired subject...

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
My ushy gushy heart does not know what to think of this, except that depending on how it goes, I could be either very happy, or not. So far so good though! An intervention! Goodness knows Kermit could use something to shake him out of that denial, and Dr. Phil called him on it! Whee! I loved the audience laughing as he trotted out the ol' professional, working together line... and that it's not the same word for word phrasing he rarely seems to escape. I also love that Dr. Phil cracked up.

Dr. Phil's wife's name is Robin... that confused me right good for a sec. No no no, Robin is Kermit's nephew... oh.
Now that's something I'd like to see. Dr. Phil talking about his wife and Kermit thinking he's talking about his nephew or vice versa. Heck, Robin the Frog could even make an appearance there. Has he even been performed by anyone since Jerry Nelson retired?

Status
Not open for further replies.