Kermit on Larry King 50 Years Special

theprawncracker

Reaction score
It's on again in the twighlight of the morning, I think! TAPE it! It's GREAT!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Is this gonna' be one of those evenings where I post, then you post and we have a conversation that ultimately leads to why I haven't responded to you through Yahoo? Because I don't think this relationship can handle much more pain and exhaustion.

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
It's called Larry King: 50 Years of Pop Culture. Look for that in the listings.

Leyla

Reaction score
Okay, so, I'm going to stay away from time zones as best I can, but, according to the schedule, they're going to rerun this program starting one hour after it ends. For me, this means 1AM to 3AM... for a lot of you, it won't be quite that late.

So... check your listings maybe? It may also be rerunning on Saturday.

Hope you can catch it! The suspenders thing was AWESOME!

Erine81981

Reaction score
On the Dish Network it doesn't show a rerun of it at all. On the guide the name of it is "CNN Presents" but if you info it shows that it's the Larry King Speical but i don't see it rerunning again tonight. Maybe i can count on it saturday.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Is this gonna' be one of those evenings where I post, then you post and we have a conversation that ultimately leads to why I haven't responded to you through Yahoo? Because I don't think this relationship can handle much more pain and exhaustion.
I have MSN. Or are you talking about e-mail? *shrug* :stick_out_tongue:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I just saw it, can't say I loved the stuff Kermit said. But I'm really glad Larry said the Muppets were his favorite interview. That was great of him to say. :smile:

Leyla

Reaction score
Oh, sorry. Maybe it's because I'm so far East that it reruns. I heard the Saturday rerun as a commercial, so hopefully that will happen, and I do admit being less than impressed with the frog about the pig comments, but... I'm hopelessly biased.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know... Saw it and I have a few things to say.
Glad that I finally caught one of these ancillary appearances again. Makes me remember Kermit on Celebrity Millionaire 2 and the night after where he was interviewed by Jon Stewart.

Anyhew... Loved that for once when someone referenced all the big events of 1969 Sesame Street got included.
The W Lecture!

Found it funny when Kermit said he wanted suspenders... He wanted shoulders first, and then suspenders.
Suspenders, yeah, they'd go well with the suspended disbelief of a frog being with a pig. But it works so don't fight it Kerm.

And the tag at the end when everyone was wishing Larry King a happy 50th anniversary...
Kermit: 50 years is a long time, but we're still young. Aren't we?
Yep Kerm. Now if only we could get a 50th anniversary special for the frog and all his friends from all the JH media/family branches...