Kermit on Martha

Frogster

Reaction score
wes said:
Turquoise is sort of blue greenish, he didn't look very blue greenish to me, although over the lears he has gotten lighter, from olive greem to bright green!

this is turquoise: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turquoise
LOL! I was talking about how they changed the word from gold to turquoise in the song.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Kinda an old thread, but I must say, this was one of the better Kermit appearances I've seen in a while. The Turquoise bit I guess was an impromptu gag.

Still... it's great to see the Muppets can at least do talk show spots SOMEWHERE. Wayne Brady is gone, even Tony Danza's abortion is gone...I'm still shocked Ellen hasn't had a muppet on yet.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
Kinda an old thread, but I must say, this was one of the better Kermit appearances I've seen in a while. The Turquoise bit I guess was an impromptu gag.

Still... it's great to see the Muppets can at least do talk show spots SOMEWHERE. Wayne Brady is gone, even Tony Danza's abortion is gone...I'm still shocked Ellen hasn't had a muppet on yet.
well mayhaps she doesn't like the muppets *shruggs* just a guess..:embarrassed:

Whispers

Reaction score
O I missed it:eek: I do remember watching Elmo on Martha but I would've loved to see Kermit a hundred times more

Drtooth

Reaction score
TheJimHensonHour said:
well mayhaps she doesn't like the muppets *shruggs* just a guess..:embarrassed:

She DID appear on Sesame Street. Maybe it's NBC/Universal's choice.

pepestarr

Reaction score
Whispers,

You can watch the episode by clicking the link in my post on the previous page. Hope this helps

Pepe Starr

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Upon watching the episode again, I realized how mean Martha Stewart is. She's just very push to poor Kermit/Steve and he couldn't finish half of his jokes because she kept interrupting. And the part where she said "You talk A LOT" really ticked me off...Oh well, a good appearance for Kermit/Steve anyway.

pepestarr

Reaction score
I agree with you Prawncracker about Martha. She did seem abit pushy. And it was a good performance by Steve, though seeming some other characters will be nice at some point, though Kermit is the most known so will be featured more really.