Kermit on Tony Danza Show today!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Kermit and Piggy on Tony Danza Show today!

All know is that Kermit and Piggy are going to be on The Tony Danza Show right now. He hasn't been on yet but he is going to be on there. Tune in now Hurry before you all miss it!

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Eep, which channel and is that the same as EST time zone? I'm flipping through channels and can't find it anywhere.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Sorry I didn't say what channel it was. I feel that I let down a lot of Muppet Fans. 235 was the channel on Dish Network. I taped it tho if anyone would like to trade. It was about I would say 10 or 20 minute. Tony asked Kermit about his tour he was taking. They showed a clip from the Muppet Show DVD episode. I don't know which clip but it had to be from the season one. It's Kermit talking to Piggy on stage about she was spoused to do an opening number and all. His next stop he said was going to be the something Rockets show. Then Tony had the audiunce ask question about Kermit and Piggy. Sorry that I didn't know about it at all. I was on the computer and had the tv on. Just turned it on and R&K were on then The Tony Danza Show came on. Didn't watch it at all. Just like I had said I turned on the tv and left it there. I was going to change it later on but I didn't. I guess it was a magacial thing. It was cool to see Kermit and Piggy on TV once again talking about stuff coming up in the next year. Tony mention to Kermit about the Muppets doing a reality show and all. It's like GW said that it could just be dropped and all thats what Kermit said. Thats about all I can say. Maybe someone else can clear some stuff up.

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
It's on ABC.

At least it doesn't come on till 3 in my area. :smile: