Kermit opens up about showbiz and love

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
To me, no matter how much revisionist history JHC tried to do, MTM was "real" and Kermit, despite his reservations, chose to marry Piggy in that. Some thing with the tender moments in TMM, and MFC and even MTI for that matter.

Maybe its because I am a dork, but I think Kermit and Miss Piggy are much more interesting in a relationship because, as it used to be, he loves her, she is just a real pain sometimes. In many ways, I see this as Frank and Jim.

What annoys me, though, is that once Jim died, they flipped it to this whole "they never dated it was in Piggy's head" thing. Not only is it annoying to us fans because it makes all the original movies and their affection "fake" but it also turns Miss Piggy, one of the best characters they have, into a one gag character.

MuppetAlex

Reaction score
I quite liked them first question about typing and Kermit's awnser to the last question he awnsered well :eek:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Happy B-Day Kermit!

On another note, in my social studies class, we're doing current events, and I'm bringin' this one in for my current event!

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Happy B-Day Kermit!

On another note, in my social studies class, we're doing current events, and I'm bringin' this one in for my current event!

Very cool--I hope your teacher appreciates the coolness of bringing this story in for an assignment.

:smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
Very cool--I hope your teacher appreciates the coolness of bringing this story in for an assignment.

:smile:
Me to...

But he's an awesome teacher, so I think he'll like it.

Katzi428

Reaction score
HEY FROGGIE BABYYYYY!!!!
*running up to him like Grover does but instead of whacking Kermit I give Kermit a HUGE hug!!* :smile:
Happy Birthday (slightly late) you handsome frog you!
*giving Kermie a kiss!* :flirt:

unclematt

Reaction score
My own personal opinion is that they are together