Kermit or Link?

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
This story is about Piggy having to choose between Kermit and Link. If you want to know the ending, you'll have to read every chapter. Enjoy and comment!
~~
Chapter one

Link Hothgrob was used to witnessing the makeouts of Piggy and Kermit, but he has been in love with Piggy; unfortunately, not the good kind.

Kermit, on the other hand, has known Piggy's secret turn-ons. What does that have to do with anything? Insults and pigs DO NOT Mix.

Piggy began to have feelings for Link, but still very secretive about that. Everyday, her and Link have a long conservationist about random things, but Kermit, with a strong dislike of that issue, would kiss her neck and shoulders to let him know that she was his and not yours.

"Hi." Link began, "You look gorgeous, sweetheart." "Uh, don't call her that." Kermit said from behind. "Thanks, Link, you made my day." Piggy said and walked away.

(Now, you're understanding why you have to read every chapter?)

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter two

"Excuse me?" Link said and turned to Kermit. "Oh boy." Walter said and walked slowly. "I said 'Don't call her that.' Don't tell me that you have a problem with your boss tell you what to do." Kermit said, "You see, that pig is mine."

Piggy stood in the hall as the argued. "Yup." she said, "This is going to get ugly." Leah stood beside her. "What's his deal?" Leah asked. "You know what, I have no idea." the pig replied, "He's becoming more alert."

[3hrs]

Kermit and Piggy was sitting on the couch; Kermit's hand was around her as if he was acting stranger by the minute. "Girl." he said, "What's up, baby?" "Nothing." she replied. "What's wrong?" he asked. "Nothing." she lied. "I'm serious." he retorted. "I don't want you and Link start fighting." she told him. "Listen, I love you and nothing is going to change that." he told her, "But if I have to fight, I will and I won't stop until I win."
~~
Constantine saw Leah getting her water bottle and walked over to her. "Hey, baby." he said. She turned to him. "Leave me alone." Leah said. He grabbed her by the waist. "ZOOT!" she screamed.

Constantine scooted back qiuckly. "What's wrong, hun?" Zoot asked from behind. "That frog touched me." she said. Zoot began walking to him, popping his wrists....

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter three

Link pinned Piggy against the wall. "What are you doing?" Piggy asked. "I need to tell you something." Link began, "Kermit said that he wants to be with Annie Sue. I am so sorr
y." He walked away. Piggy dropped on the floor, crying.

A few hours later....

Kermit was walking to his room and heard soft cries. "Piggy-" "WHY? WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME?" "What are you talking about?" Kermit asked. "YOU DON'T LOVE ME!" she screamed. "Honey, of course-" "We're done. Be with Annie Sue like you always wanted." She pushed him and left. "PIGGY! COME BACK! LET'S TALK ABOUT THIS!" he cried.

He slid to the floor, moved into a fetal condition and bawled loudly.

"KERMIT?" Leah cried. Fozzie shot up and ran upstairs.

Fozzie found the frog on the ground in tears. He made an attempt to pry him off the floor. "Leave me alone, leave me alone, le-" "What happened?" Fozzie asked, "Where's Miss Piggy?" "S-she broke up with me, because she thinks that I hate her."Kermit gasped and sat up, "Can't...breathe...Give...me...space-" "SOMEBODY HELP KERMIT!" the bear screamed.
~~
Zoot was punching Constantine and causing Constantine to bleed. "Get off of him, man." Flyod demanded. Janice ran in and tried to pry Zoot off, but was elbowed.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter four

"Jan, you're alright?" Flyod asked. "Like, yea!" Janice replied. "Zoot, I think he knows." Leah said. Zoot got up and walked to her.

Kermit closed his car door and turned to see Link. "You know what?" Kermit asked, "You won. You took the one I live for away from me, so you need to get out of my room. Piggy is the love of my froggy life. Get out." "Not for long." Link said and elbowed him out of his way.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter five

Link kissed Piggy's hand softly. "Does Kermit do that?" he asked. "What does that have to do with anything?" Piggy asked. "Kermit doesn't love you and-"
"Wait a minute!" she interupted him, "I love him and not you, so I don't what you're trying to do with this, but it won't work."

He grabbed her arm and tried to pull her over, but as the smart one, Piggy pulled away. "What's wrong?" he asked. "I gotta go." Kermit walked to her and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "I told you." Kermit said.
~~
Ami and Beaker was playing the piano when a strange thump was heard. Beaker shot up as if he was on fire and walked to the hall. "Hmm." Ami said and turned to Leah, who was on her Iphone, "Leah, what was that sound?" Leah looked up. "I don't know." Leah replied, "I think Bunsen exploded something again." "I don't doubt it." Jazzy added.

Zoot, Dr. Teeth, Flyod, Scooter, and Animal walked in at the same time; Along with Rowlf, they all just sat on the floor and stared at the televison screen. "Uh, what do we do now?" Rowlf asked.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter six

Link began to get extremly mad when he realised that that frog had won; He wanted Piggy so desperatly that he has considered to put her in a body bag, but that would never work. He had always wanted her to be pleased, but not by a frog-especially his own boss. Of course, he had a strong love/hate relationship with Kermit. Nevertheless, he had a few major issues with the frog, in which came with voilence.

Kermit had won his Piggy.

Later that day, the gang sat in the living room. "I have won." Kermit said and kissed Piggy.

THE END!!!